Triumph unit T100 (possibly 3TA or 5TA but check the number of teeth that you need on each gear) 500cc Twin & T90 350 motorcycle gearbox gear cluster set #4
Here is a list of parts for this set so that you can decide if the set suits your needs. Check the number of teeth that this set has against what you need.
This set also comes with:
- A couple of washers / spacers
- The gear selector plate
- T1827 Kick start spindle with Terrington Needle Roller Bearing, together with pawl, plunger and spring assembly.
- Low Gear 27T (Not stamped but I think the number is T1950)
- Stamped #57-3997 3rd 20T
- The layshaft. It comes with 2nd and high gears
- 23T (Not stamped but I think the number isT1923)
- 15T (Not stamped but I think the number is T1755)
- High gear 22T (Not stamped but I think the number is 57-3991/2)
- 2nd 21T (Not stamped but I think the number is T1922)
- Stamped #57-3993 3rd 24T
- Low gear 16T. Most of these clusters have 15T for the mainshaft low gear, but this one is different. This one is not stamped but likely to be T1833.
Viewing: Please come and check it over before you buy. It is at PE28, near St Ives in Cambridgeshire.
Shipping: I usually ship to most destinations. If you don’t see a price, please ask. Thanks. International shipping available.
Collection: If you don’t want it shipped, I have plenty of space. If you can’t collect for a while, it’s not a problem. However, I will need to be paid very soon after the sale. Thanks.
Payment: Good old fashioned money on collection is preferred. I can accept payment through PayPal or by bank transfer as well.
Import Taxes: Please note that IMPORT DUTIES are not something I can control. If you are buying from outside the UK, there is a chance that you will have to pay import taxes. Import taxes vary from country to country. If there are charges to pay, it is the buyer’s responsibility to research the cost and pay the duties. The price that you see on my advert is for the item and not the item plus whatever taxes might be due.