1920’s Vintage motorcycle Brooks type pan solo seat base
You can buy a new / reproduction ones. However, this is a nice original pan saddle base. It is likely a Brooks one. There are specialists who will recover these pan seats in leather. This seat is not rotted-out. It has a little surface corrosion but it’s not bad at all.
- Max width at rear: 12.5″
- Max width at front: approx 2.75″ at the fixing point.
- Centre to centre dimension between rear springs on the seat: 5″ and 11/16″”
Other seats and saddles: I have some including early Brooks cycle saddles, various sizes of single saddles, a pan seat base and a few dual seats including a Lycett. Please have a look through the other items or get in touch.
- International shipping available. Please ask.
- Combined shipping available if you buy other parts.
- I usually ship to most destinations. If you don’t see a price, please ask. Shipping is in addition to the listed price for the item.
Viewing: Please come and check it over before you buy. It is at PE28, near St Ives in Cambridgeshire.
Collection: If you don’t want it shipped, I have plenty of space. If you can’t collect for a while, it’s not a problem. However, I will need to be paid very soon after the sale. Thanks.
Payment: This site has a facility to pay online. Good old fashioned money on collection is preferred. I can accept payment through PayPal or by bank transfer as well.
Import Taxes: Please note that IMPORT DUTIES are not something I can control. If you are buying from outside the UK, there is a chance that you will have to pay import taxes. Import taxes vary from country to country. If there are charges to pay, it is the buyer’s responsibility to research the cost and pay the duties. The price that you see on my advert is for the item and not the item plus whatever taxes might be due.