Original & rare 1935 New Imperial “Catalogue of Motor Cycles”
This 20-page original brochure is in good overall condition. It has some marks (particularly near the staples) and a small tear on the lower part of the outer cover along the spine.
Dimensions are 9″ x 7″
- Front outer cover
- Foreword, highlighting features of the New Imperial motorcycle models, including the unit construction design of engine, and the racing pedigree of the brand.
- The Guarantee
- Model 23, “Unit-Minor”, 1.5hp OHV
- Model 23 D.L. “Unit-Minor” De-Luxe 1.5hp OHV
- Model 25 Sports “Unit-Minor” De-Luxe 1.5hp OHV & Model 27 De Luxe Sports “Unit-Minor” De-Luxe 1.5hp OHV
- Model 30 “Unit Super”, 2.5hp OHV
- Model 30 D.L. De Luxe “Unit Super”, 2.5hp OHV
- Model 35 Sports “Unit Super”, 2.5hp OHV & Model 37 De Luxe Sports “Unit Super”, 2.5hp OHV
- Model 40 “Unit Plus”, 3.5hp, OHV
- Model 49 Sidecar combination “Unit Plus”, 3.5hp, OHV
- Model 45 Sports “Unit Plus”, 3.5hp, OHV & Model 47 De Luxe Sports “Unit Plus”, 3.5hp, OHV
- Model F10 Standard Type “De Luxe” 3.5hp OHV & Model F11 Standard Type “De Luxe” 5hp OHV
- Model 70 “unit Construction” Single 5hp OHV
- Model 80 “unit Construction” Single 5hp SV
- Model 50 “Grand Prix” Speed 2.5hp OHV & Model 60 “Grand Prix” Speed 3.5hp OHV
- New Imperial sidecars – Model A Touring, Model B Sportsman’s Coupe, Model L Launch Type
- Notes on special features of New Imperial motorcycles including a technical drawing showing the unit construction design
- More on Special features of New Imperial motorcycles with a further explanation on the unit construction engine design, with info on grease gun lubrication, the foot change, saddles and a little on the Grand Prix models
- A list of New Imperial motorcycle spare parts stockists.
There you have it. A genuine, original sales catalogue from 1935. A youthful 87 years old! I wish I look as good as this if I ever make it to 87.
Before you moan about the price. Try to find another one that is available. I paid a lot for this but I don’t now think I will have a New Imperial motorcycle as I am slimming down my collection of bikes. So, it ought to go to an enthusiast who will enjoy it.
Viewing: This catalogue isn’t inexpensive like the reproductions, so please come and check it over before you decide to buy.
Shipping: I will do International shipping. It will be carefully shipped and will have tracking to your door.
Payment: Paypal is fine. Bank transfer is fine too. (I have euro and GBP accounts). Cash on collection is fine too.