Veteran Vintage Royal Enfield 2-speed all-chain drive with basket.
- 1909 V Twin Motosacoche powered 297cc
- 1912 2 3/4hp V Twin
- 1912 6hp V twin
- 1913 3 hp 450cc Twin
- 1913 Jap Powered 770cc V twin (I’m guessing this might be a bit too powerful for this drive)
- 1915 Model 200 225cc 2-stroke
- 1921 225cc 2-stroke
Of course, this Royal Enfield 2-speed all-chain drive could be adapted for use in other Pioneer, Veteran, Vintage motorcycles.
- International shipping available. Please ask.
- Combined shipping available if you buy other parts.
- I usually ship to most destinations. If you don’t see a price, please ask. Shipping is in addition to the listed price for the item.
Viewing: Please come and check it over before you buy. It is at PE28, near St Ives in Cambridgeshire.
Collection: If you don’t want it shipped, I have plenty of space. If you can’t collect for a while, it’s not a problem. However, I will need to be paid very soon after the sale. Thanks.
Payment: This site has a facility to pay online. Good old fashioned money on collection is preferred. I can accept payment through PayPal or by bank transfer as well.
Import Taxes: Please note that IMPORT DUTIES are not something I can control. If you are buying from outside the UK, there is a chance that you will have to pay import taxes. Import taxes vary from country to country. If there are charges to pay, it is the buyer’s responsibility to research the cost and pay the duties. The price that you see on my advert is for the item and not the item plus whatever taxes might be due.