Amal 10TTRN9 vintage motorcycle carburettor and top feed float bowl.
This carb was fitted to a 1938 Rudge 250cc Sports engine. By the look of the trumpet intake and the large float bowl size, I imagine the previous owner like a bit of performance.
While it was fitted to a Rudge, it would probably suit many early motorbikes (Norton International, Manx, Gold Star, 7R etc.) Note that this one does NOT have the 15 Degree float bowl.
- The flange mount holes are 2″ apart (Holes centre to centre)
- Inlet bore is approximately 1 and 1/8″ ( approx 29mm)
- The Float bowl has top feed
- The carburettor is stamped 10TT9
- The locking ring and body are both stamped 18PW.
- Jet has Amal IJ9
- Bore and slide are decent. Used, but not badly worn.
The parts that included are shown in the images, so please check them carefully. There may be parts missing. I don’t have other parts, although Burlen may be able to supply.
Other Amal TT carbs: I have some. Please get in touch.
- International shipping available. Please ask.
- Combined shipping available if you buy other parts.
- I usually ship to most destinations. If you don’t see a price, please ask. Shipping is in addition to the listed price for the item.
Viewing: Please come and check it over before you buy. It is at PE28, near St Ives in Cambridgeshire.
Collection: If you don’t want it shipped, I have plenty of space. If you can’t collect for a while, it’s not a problem. However, I will need to be paid very soon after the sale. Thanks.
Payment: This site has a facility to pay online. Good old fashioned money on collection is preferred. I can accept payment through PayPal or by bank transfer as well.
Import Taxes: Please note that IMPORT DUTIES are not something I can control. If you are buying from outside the UK, there is a chance that you will have to pay import taxes. Import taxes vary from country to country. If there are charges to pay, it is the buyer’s responsibility to research the cost and pay the duties. The price that you see on my advert is for the item and not the item plus whatever taxes might be due.