Off to France
Vintage motorcycle Lycett pillion sprung seat / saddle.
You can buy a new / reproduction one for less. If you have a need for a nicely used-condition pillion seat, then I have one that comes with the springs. It doesn’t have the Lycett badge as the rear section has been repaired. Badges are available online though.
The seat springs are all there and it’s in decent condition on the underside. It comes with the mounts and mount springs.
- Max width at rear: 11″
- Max width at front: 8″
- Centre to centre dimension between rear springs on the seat: 6.5″
- Centre to centre dimension between front springs on the seat: 3″
- Centre to centre dimension between rear and front springs on the seat: approx: 8.5″
Other seats and saddles: I have some including early Brooks cycle saddles, various sizes of single saddles, a pan seat base and a few dual seats including a Lycett. Please have a look through the other items or get in touch.
- International shipping available. Please ask.
- Combined shipping available if you buy other parts.
- I usually ship to most destinations. If you don’t see a price, please ask. Shipping is in addition to the listed price for the item.
Viewing: Please come and check it over before you buy. It is at PE28, near St Ives in Cambridgeshire.
Collection: If you don’t want it shipped, I have plenty of space. If you can’t collect for a while, it’s not a problem. However, I will need to be paid very soon after the sale. Thanks.
Payment: This site has a facility to pay online. Good old fashioned money on collection is preferred. I can accept payment through PayPal or by bank transfer as well.
Import Taxes: Please note that IMPORT DUTIES are not something I can control. If you are buying from outside the UK, there is a chance that you will have to pay import taxes. Import taxes vary from country to country. If there are charges to pay, it is the buyer’s responsibility to research the cost and pay the duties. The price that you see on my advert is for the item and not the item plus whatever taxes might be due.